For new patient appointments, please call our office to schedule. For subsequent appointments, please feel free to request an appointment online. Our office will call you back to confirm your appointment day and time.
Financial Support Services
We participate with all copay assistance programs and have access to foundations that can help with any costs not covered by your insurance benefits. As a new patient we will investigate your benefits for you and advise you about the copays or costs that you may be responsible for.
A representative from our office will investigate your benefits and will call to explain your coverage and benefits and potential costs for each treatment. Please call our office staff with any questions.
Your insurance company may encourage you to do infusions at a facility outside of a hospital. LMG Cancer and Infusion Center fulfills that requirement.
We participate with most major insurance companies. When you make your initial appointment, we’ll ask for your insurance information and will explore your coverage prior to your visit. Our goal is to handle insurance coordination for you so you can focus on your health.
- Patient Information
- Authorization for Release of Information
- Patient Responsibility for Payment Waiver
Insurance and Billing
We accept referrals and participate with self-pay and
- Aetna Better Health
- Cigna Health Spring
- Humana Military
- VA Premier
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911. Call our office only after you have made arrangements to get to the Emergency Room.
Do not hesitate to call our office for any problem that is important to you. There is no need to be miserable. If a certain medication is not working, please call and let us know. Chances are we can prescribe or suggest something to make you more comfortable.
Our nurses return calls during business hours, as time permits. If your matter is urgent, please tell the receptionist so a nurse is alerted and can call you back in a timely manner. Please understand that test results and prescriptions refills are prioritized after urgent patient needs.
Our physicians’ schedules are also long so non-emergency calls may be returned late in the day, after patient appointments in the office.
Call anytime, day or night, if you experience:
- Fever of 100.5 or greater
- Uncontrollable nausea or diarrhea
- Pain medication that is not working
- Chest pains or shortness of breath
- Severe shaking or chills
- Bleeding from the nose or gums
- Blood in the urine
- Black, tarry bowel movement
- Constipation with intense abdominal cramping
- Changes in your vision or hearing
- Increased bruising or pinpoint red or purple spots anywhere on the body
Call during regular office hours if:
- You have questions about your medication, treatment or side effects
- You are having nutrition problems
- You need a prescription refill
- Please call before 3p.m. and have your pharmacy phone number
- For narcotics, such as Percocet or Oxycontin, please plan to either come in to the office to pick up a written prescription or allow 5 days for a written prescription to be mailed to you. By law, your pharmacy must have the written prescription. No narcotic prescriptions can be written on weekends.
- You need lab test or scan results. Please know the results usually take:
- Scans 48-72 hours
- Tumor markers: 72 hours
- Bone Marrow: 7-10 days
- Pathology: 3-5 days
- You’ve heard about a new treatment and want to discuss it
- You notice new numbness or tingling in your fingers or toes
Please call our regular office number and follow the prompts to reach the on-call physician
Patient Education and Resources
Patient Education and Resources
Your can learn more about your cancer, treatment options and support organizations through publications and online resources. We know that information often results in questions for your care team. We’re happy to discuss information and treatment options you’ve found and provide more information about your diagnosis. Just call our office during regular office hours or schedule a consultation appointment.
- American Cancer Society
- Cancer Support Community
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
- National Breast Cancer Coalition
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- National Cancer Institute
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
- NCI Cancer Term Dictionary
- NCI Cancer Drug Dictionary
- Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer Foundation